Founders' Day



I probably should have taken more pictures. Today was a good day. The kind of good that happens when the expectations have been met: we were excited, we sang the hymns, we oohed and aahed at the wrong and right moments, we walked around the school and hostel marvelling at the new improvements which are evidence of the school's progress. The assembly unfolded as it should and I knew every hymn except the second verse of "Dank God, dank hom alom"-- no surprises!


Here's the evidence:

The crazy class photo at the Old Girls Guild dinner.



last night's dinner
Selfie-gone-bad with Ms Felton--best teacher in the world and Kath Furman, the day's guest speaker




Class of 2005 vs the 2nd team. We lost 4-2

The legendary team: thanks for taking one for the team
I shan't go into the politics of the day. My nostalgia will not allow me to use that lens today. Here's to the next 10 years.

Comments

Popular Posts